Wednesday, 1 January 2014

My New Year Resolution (NYR)

assalamualaikum <3

January 1st 2014



Today, on 1st January 2014 I am 20 years old. Not officially but ... yeah, the number increase from 1+ to 2+. Hmm does not feel like I am 20 now. Cause its the first day for 2014.

Ok. So today I want to share some of my New Year Resolution that I had thought a few days ago. Yeah, just a few days before the new year. Well speaking about this New Year Resolution, I suddenly remember about last year presentation. It was Madam Lilian class, MUET class. She told us to prepare a writing with a title "My New Year Resolution". At first, I had a few resolution that I wanted to achieve for 2013. However, I think I didn't resolve them all. So this year, I will not thinking about doing something that extremely challenging that had no limit ( bunyik macam hebat sangat ) like the past years. 

So, back to the point. For this year, I was thinking about some things to do because I had lots of free time as I already finish my study in 2013. I was thinking to look for a job while waiting for my STPM result. I am working right now but it is just an additional job. I only work for 2 and a half week for this. ( why am I talking about this actually? It is out of topic. Confused 0_o )



In short, this is my new year resolution ( after talking nonsense ) :
1. Get my first salary ( this is guarantee. I am working haha )
2. Get a driving license ( oh! almost forgot, this was one of my NYR last year )
3. Taking a piano lesson ( insyaAllah. really hoping for this )
4. Be an awesome blogger ( support me ok! ^_~ )
5. Buy a new phone ( depend on my salary huahuahua )
6. Be a good daughter, sister and friend ( insyaAllah )
7. Continue study ( Degree insyaAllah )
8. Able to do split ( angan2 mau masuk kelas taekwondo tapi tidak dapat hahaha )
9. Lead to a healthy life ( exercise lah selalu )
10. Become more mature and extra gorgeous ( hamboi~ kelas kau kakjah )
11. Improve myself to be better 
12. Be positive 

So after a few days, this all that I thought about. I hope I can achieve it all. One by one. Slowly as long as I'm determine. Aamiiin. So, Happy New Year guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment