assalamualaikum <3
Today is the beginning of the new year, 2014! Every time the new year is coming, I was hoping for a new bright day for me. I always want my day goes smoothly without any problem. It same goes to this year. That's how people think. We always want what we think is the best for us. But we know Allah had arranged our life. Plus, it is greater than we expected. :)
But, there's something come across my mind. Will this new year be more good and peaceful than the past years? Will this earth be more healthy than the past years as its age is getting older? Will the people ( us ) live peacefully together than the past years? Are those people whom live around with a worry / fear because of warfare will become calm this year? Is the war between Palestin and Israel will come to the end? ( for this we know it's not going to happen ).
This is what I'm going to talk about. We had seen so much disaster happening to this earth. Whether it is natural disaster, the curse of war and whatsoever. It had happened! So I was thinking, are we going to see more beauty of this world as it had show us some sign that it was already sick and old enough to produce more beautiful nature? I am sure everyone of us hoping for a good and beautiful new life this year. But we also must be ready and prepare ourselves for some bad or unexpected situation. Many had suffered in this world. Maybe last year was a good year but we don't know what will happen this year. Is it gonna be worse or worsen?
But, just stay positive but don't be too happy to the max! okey?
No comments:
Post a Comment